Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year!



Yes, it's eleven days past New Year's Eve, but at least I'm blogging! We had a very uneventful New Year's Eve. I had to work all day (I'm just thankful to have a job!) and then we were supposed to go to a party that got cancelled.....so we just lazed around watching movies. The boys did some party poppers and had fun playing with the confetti. The above picture was taken at about ten minutes until midnight, the boys both zonked out on my bed. I put Jake in his bed and woke up Camaron for the countdown. Then he was AWAKE so we watched tv until about 1:00. New Year's Day was another lazy day. I was able to escape and go to see the movie Australia with my friend Natalie. It was an excellent movie!


Speaking of excellent movies, last night Camaron and I went to the dollar theater to see Forever Strong. I wouldn't recommend it for younger kids but Cam and I both thought is was an outstanding movie and can't wait for it to come out on DVD so that we can watch it again!

2 comments:

Noreen & Allen said...

Hey look who's blogging again! JK, I just updated my New Years Eve too. But only because you bugged me about it.
Luffa!

Kara said...

So glad you are blogging again! It's good to see the boys and hear what going on.